Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog 9A.

I cannot think of two weak points, however I can think of a weak point and a strong point. For example the weak point I can think of was the overall content of our video game Thunderball. Our game was about wheel chair rugby, and my main concern was that the content could of been considered offensive if we did not present the material in a proper manor. However I feel in the end we presented it in a very respectful manor and did a good job.

One strong aspect of our presentation was the explaining of the rules. We followed and utilized official rules of wheel chair rugby into our game presentation so that way we could give the players a full experience and a proper representation of this sport.

Personally I feel the most difficult aspect to discuss is the objective of our game. We were walking a really thin line and didn't want to be offensive or have people think we were trying to exploit this sport or make fun of it. That was the last thing we wanted to do, so it was fairly difficult trying to explain our games objective at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment